Registration for New Residents

Proof of Residence

You will be asked to complete the New Resident Form (PDF) and provide two (2) of the following documents:

Lease or rental agreement

Mail postmarked within the last 30 days (no flyers or solicitations)         

Paystub within the last 30 days   

Tax Bill        

Closing Documents

Welfare or Assistance Documents (TANF, Fuel Asst, SNAP, etc.)

School Enrollment confirmation (college & high school students can provide a report card or statement from the Bursars Office)

Additional Information

  • If you are a non-resident (property owner with a legal address outside of New Hampshire) you must provide a Non-Resident Affidavit (PDF) each time you register a vehicle.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk at 603-527-1265.