Motorcycle Week Vendor Checklist / Regulations
- Motorcycle Week 2018 begins June 9, 2018 at 8 a.m., and ends June 17, 2018 at 12 midnight. A special Friday Vending license will also be available for Motorcycle Week 2018 on June 8, 2018 from Noon - 11 p.m. for an additional fee of $50
- Vending is allowed only at locations that have been approved from the city. Secure a space from one of the approved property owners (PDF). Property owners must fill out a property owner permission form (PDF) for each vendor stating what space and square footage they will occupy. If the property owner sends this to you please forward it to the Licensing Clerk. Your application can't be approved without it.
- Fill out the application for vending (PDF), and mail it along with payment made payable to:
City of Laconia
45 Beacon Street E
Laconia, NH 03246.
- Payments can also be processed online as an ACH, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa. Please Click the Green Button above, additional fees do apply.
- Deadlines for MC Week are as follows:
- Checks for payment will not be accepted after June 1, 2018 cashier's check/money order or cash will only be accepted after this date.
- Any and all applications that are received after June 1, 2018 will be charged an additional $100 no exceptions. Non Profit organization late fees are $25.
- License Fees are $450 per vending space.
- Food vendors, there is an additional health inspection fee of $50 per space (including non profits).
- A separate license is required for each additional vending location, whether on the same property or on different ones.
- Subletting of vending space is strictly prohibited.
- All vendors are responsible for following any state and federal laws that pertain to them.
- All vendors must read and comply with the safety regulations. All Food Vendors must comply with the City of Laconia and State of New Hampshire regulations for food vending. These regulations will be attached to your applications and license. You will be inspected for compliance with these regulations.
- Vendors utilizing flammable source of heat for food preparation or for any other purpose must obtain a permit from the Laconia Fire Department. 603-524-6881. Please see Chapter 195 Appendix A and B (PDF).
- Tattoo Vendors must submit an application however, no license will be issued unless the tattoo vendor has been approved by the New Hampshire Department of Health. You must obtain a Tattoo Practitioner license from the State. All State paperwork must be submitted no later than May 1, 2018. Please contact Connie at 603-271-9254 or Janet at 603-271-9480 for the applications from the State of New Hampshire. No applications will be approved unless the practitioner's license is provided. For New Hampshire laws on body art visit the New Hampshire Licensing Regulations page.
- During the set-up period the Vendor booths and merchandise will be shielded from the public.
- All Trash must be disposed of in the proper receptacles provided by your property owner. Vendors should not use the public barrels.
- No merchandise will be allowed in the walkways, this will be strictly enforced.